Getting from Polokwane to Other World Cup Cities
Visitors who come to Polokwane for the World Cup, or to access the northern gate of Kruger National Park, will find that the area is not very well connected to other major cities in South Africa.
The easiest way to connect to other cities is to head from Polokwane to Johannesburg and then go from there. Johannesburg is a major hub for transport – both by air and by land – in South Africa so from there you can connect to almost anywhere easily and relatively cheaply.
Once you reach Johannesburg, you can connect from there to the other World Cup cites.
- getting between Johannesburg and Cape Town
- getting between Johannesburg and Durban
- getting between Johannesburg and Port Elizabeth
- getting between Johannesburg and Nelspruit
- getting between Johannesburg and Bloemfontein
Find more information on getting around in South Africa here:
- flights within South Africa
- long distance bus service in South Africa
- car hire in South Africa
- train travel in South Africa
Photo by ChuckAitch